Effective immediately, Bhurjee Industries is implementing changes to operating procedures to help slow down the spread of COVID-19. We will be doing so with strict health and safety measures for the safety of our customers, staff and their families.
These new temporary measures include the following:
- No unscheduled outside visitors.
- All our doors will be locked, call for assistance (780) 440-6950.
- No outside access to shop or employee areas, including bathrooms.
- All Bhurjee Industries employee pickups and visits will be halted.
- Maximum one person in our shipping receiving drop off/pickup area.
- We encourage all drivers and couriers to remain in their vehicles when possible.
- Our shipping and receiving staff won’t be physically signing for deliveries on tablets or on paperwork. They will only provide their names to couriers.
- All goods received through our shipping receiving docks will be quarantined for a minimum of 48 hours.
Contact Bhurjee Industries for more information or any questions. Thank you for your understanding during this time.